Images

Monday, June 25, 2012

Studio Pics

In the course of getting ready for my show at the Root Cafe in Lakewood Ohio, I thought I would take some pictures of my studio. I still have things I would like to finish off from the makeover last year. The walls still could use a second going over of paint. The ceiling didn't come out as gray as I wanted and I still need to paint the stairs. Then I had the bright idea of taking down the walls of the bathroom to restructure the entrance. The door to the bathroom was at the top of the stairs and when you're half asleep (since our bedroom is connected to the studio) I didn't want to go tumbling down in the middle of the night, or anytime for that matter. So I took down walls and haven't found the time to rebuild. I have some ideas I just don't know if I can pull it off. If I do I'll post more pics. If your want to see how it looked before the makeover click here.
Getting bookmarks ready for the show.



A picture of my Aunt Nina and my parents wedding.
My mom as a baby and our cat Crash.

The bathroom, in need of walls.




My gallery of art that will be showing at the Root Cafe
and then what doesn't sell will go onto the Erie Cafe in Lakewood.

Annie's lighthouse behind my computer :)

A view opposite of the bathroom.

Old printer, new printer. I still use the epson for scanning
 but I really need to find the power cord for my HP scanner!

4 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful. Good luck with your showing at the coffee shop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's good to be taking a break after 11 days of go go go!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great space. Hope your show is a success!

    ReplyDelete