Images

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Illustration Friday~Airborne

I thought this to be the perfect illustration for the word of the week "Airborne" This is not the first time I've posted this art, and for some reason folks like to click on this one according to my stats in the blogger settings. I guess there's quite the fun factor about children being shot out of magical castles through rainbows?

When I made this illo I was preparing for an art fest. I remember one of my friends laughing at me for "cooking" my artwork! Since the frame was made of Sculpey, there was no way around it. There were a couple of blunders along the way, but all in all I got pretty good at it.

Currently I am preparing for the Art Walk in downtown Willoughby.  I will be the guess artist for the Willoughby Library--Thanks Deb! So if any of my friends want to stop by, Deb will be promoting the WE-Libraries and I will be promoting my children's art and my tree spirits.

Wishing you all a great week!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment